Hotel Investment & Development Summit
03 March 2013
Investing in hotel developments to exploit the increased demand in the Kingdom
Register now for only $795*
Welcome to the inaugural Hotel Investment & Development Summit – the largest gathering of investors, developers, hotel operators, financiers, public authorities and professional service providers in Saudi Arabia, taking place on 04 March 2013 at the Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events.
With an average growth in tourist numbers of 6% year on year in the Kingdom, investors developers and global hotel operators are targeting the market with several major new developments, in order to capitalise on these soaring visitor numbers. As much of this growth is propelled by the Kingdom’s religious tourism, this growth shows no sign of abating, and creates a lucrative opportunity for the entire hospitality community.
The Hotel Investment & Development Summit will touch upon the different business models for luxury and budget hotels, strategies for attracting finance, asset management and how to maximize returns on hotel investments. This unique gathering will feature lively discussions, high-level presentations and top-notch insights from leading hoteliers, government officials, developers and investors, to support the growth of Saudi Arabia’s hospitality industry and provide delegates with leading strategies for capitalising on this booming market.
Attend the Hotel Investment & Development Summit to:
- Understand key strategies that will help you secure financing for your hotel project
- Learn how to capitalise on the growing segments in low- and midscale hotels
- Identify new investment opportunities on the transformed city of Makkah
- Network and rub shoulders with leading developers, investors, hotel operators discussing upcoming hotel projects and strategies to maximize returns in Saudi Arabia’s hospitality industry
* Considerable discounts are available when you book for 2 or 3 conferences