Residential & Affordable Housing Summit
02 March 2013
Developing new residential and affordable areas to capitalise on the growing housing demands
Register now for only $795*
Cityscape Jeddah has established itself as the premier event for the real estate community in Jeddah, dedicated to top developers, investors and government officials in the Kingdom.
The Residential & Affordable Housing Summit will gather in one place the leading public and private sector real estate professionals in the Kingdom, representing an unsurpassed opportunity to meet, network and create invaluable business contacts, across the industry.
The recent establishment of the Ministry of Housing, the government’s injection of SAR 250 billion in affordable housing, and the construction of 500,000 housing units in the coming years is driving significant private sector appetite for the affordable housing and residential markets in the Kingdom.
Designed to support this booming market, the Residential & Affordable Housing Summit will showcase high-level keynote presentations, interactive panel sessions and case studies that address the opportunities and challenges of investing and developing residential and affordable housing developments in Saudi Arabia.
Key benefits of attending:
- Hear the government’s vision and strategic plan for the country’s housing development
- Explore different business models that will help you secure project financing for your residential project
- Find new investment opportunities in growing segments for developers and investors
- Listen to successful developers who have completed affordable housing projects in the Kingdom
- Network with top developers, government officials and investors shaping the future of the residential development in Saudi Arabia
* Considerable discounts are available when you book for 2 or 3 conferences